1. You must be at least 16 years of age (with signed parental
permission if under 18).
2. You must be competent at following instructions from Senior
Officers and NCO's. Though we're not a military organization,
we do participate at many events on active bases in conjunction
with active duty personnel. Also, this aspect is essential to
correctly portray a WWII Ranger.
3. You must be willing to collect the needed items for your
kit (your impression) in accordance to the current Table of
Organization and Equipment standards and the advice of Senior
Officers and NCO's.
4. You must be willing to maintain a groomed military appearance
and respect for the uniform.
5. You must show proper military respect when in the company
6. You must demonstrate safe firearm handling skills
at all times. It is preferred that you have your Hunters
Safety License certification or local equivalent. (CC, FOID,
or any applicable local firearms safety or ownership certification).
7. Violations of item 6 are grounds for immediate dismissal
from the Unit.
8 . You are asked to maintain a high level of physical fitness,
vital to portray WWII Rangers effectively. (We will often participate
at events involving strenuous physical activity beyond that
you may experience outside of the military).
9. Politics and Politicking are NOT encouraged. We all
have our own views and opinions, none of which should come in
the way of our number one goal: to portray the most accurate
representation of a WWII Army Ranger of the 5th RGR BN and have
fun doing it!
more information on what it takes? Have some questions about
getting started? Need some tips on what to do?